Selling at auction is this 3 bedroom, 1 bath manufactured home in Black Hawk. Home has a new handicap ramp to the front door which can stay or be taken down. Home sits on just under 1/2 acre, with a large 22' x 42' garage, part of which was used as a shop building. There are also 2 sheds on the property for extra storage. Paved driveway from the main road to the garage. The home and garage are in need of some repairs and updates, but you could easily live there as you do the work. Owners had also added a bonus room 12' x 18' on the back and made it part of the living area of the home. Lots of possibilities here from 1st home to a great rental. Contact Gary at 391-3564 if you would like to see the home or feel free to drive by and grab at flyer. Address is 5904 Eastside Dr. Black Hawk SD.
1. Messner Auction and Land Co./ Messner Realty KW Black Hills/Gary Messner-Broker, are representing the Seller(s) only in this transaction, and are not responsible for any statements made by other parties and any third party subagent of Messner Auction and Land Co. / Messner Realty KW Black Hills.
2. Please have your financial arrangements made prior to bidding on this auction. A letter of proof of funds will be requested by Auction Co. at the conclusion of the auction from the winning bidder.
3. An earnest money deposit of $7,500.00 will be required from the successful bidder within 24 hours after the auction has concluded. The earnest money can be check or cashiers check made payable to Pennington Title Co. The earnest money is irrevocable, so should Buyer not close the transaction, the earnest money will not be returned for any reason.
4. At the conclusion of the auction, we will meet with the successful bidder in order to sign a Purchase agreement and collect the earnest money.
5. Seller will furnish the required deed for the property, pay the SD transfer tax, and provide a Title Insurance Policy.
6. A buyers premium of 5% will be added to the final high bid to achieve the total contract price for the property.
7. All Real Estate taxes will be pro-rated to date of closing.
8. This transaction will close at Pennington Title Co. Rapid City, SD. on or before March 25th 2024.
9. Property Sells AS-IS, WHERE-IS, please inspect to the degree you deem necessary. The property is available for inspection at any time via an appointment with the listing Broker or any licensed Real Estate Agent. All information received has been provided by the County of Meade. Please make sure to do your do diligence on this property.
10. This is a public auction. Property is available to any qualified purchaser without regard to race, color, familiar status, national origin or physical handicap.
11. Auctioneer, Sellers, Service provider are NOT responsible for lost or insufficient internet or telephone service that may limit the Buyer's ability to participate in the auction.
12. Property is being sold by the legal description provided by Meade County Director of equalization. Any survey requested shall be a Buyers expense.
13. This auction will begin to close at 4:00pm MST. This is a soft close auction and will have a 2 minute auto extend feature on the bidding platform, as long as bid activity continues, the sale stays open. If you have questions on this, please contact auction co.
14. For any further clarifications, contact the Listing Broker, Gary Messner at 605-391-3564 or 605-343-7500.
This real estate is being offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. Bidding for this property will open at 9:00am MST and begin to close at 4:00pm MST. This is a soft close auction, and bidding will extend as long as bid activity occurs. Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions for this auction. Call if you have questions. PLEASE NOTE: The BUY IT NOW PRICE includes the Buyers Premium. All terms and conditions stay the same on the BUY-IT NOW.