We will be holding our 4th and final tool and shop auction for the Kenny Walz Estate. This sale will not only offer tools and shop items, but also items from the house, as well as several sheds and out buildings that we will be offering as large lots selling all the contents in these buildings. Due to the volume of items in some of these building, we will allow more time to remove your items than just pick up day. This is a soft close sale with an auto extend bid feature, 3 items a minute will begin to close at 6:30pm MST today.
Terms and Conditions
· All items are sold as is, where is. No guarantees are expressed or implied. Once an item is announced as SOLD, bidder is responsible for it.
· Buyer shall be responsible at Buyers expense for the removal of all item(s) purchased from the auction site. If Buyer fails to pay and pick up their items, they agree to a undisputed small claims judgement in the amount of their invoice, plus court fees and a noncompliance terms fee of $100.00. They also agree to put a credit card on file for any future purchases or be barred from our bidding platform.
· It is the Buyers responsibility to inspect all items prior to bidding. All sales are FINAL.
· Auctioneer, Sellers, and Service Providers are NOT responsible for lost or insufficient internet or telephone service that may limit the buyer’s ability to participate in the auction of any item(s) in the auction.
· All purchases must be paid for in full and in US funds at the conclusion of the auction and prior to the removal of any item(s). Failing to pay and pick up your items will result in small claims action, which you as a Buyer agree to not contest as you understood all the terms prior to bidding.
· Not responsible for errors or omissions in any listings, either online or in print.
· Buyer’s premiums may be in effect on some auctions and will be added to the final bid amount.
· Messner Auction Co. shall not be responsible in any manner for any type of damages, caused in whole or in part for packing, loading, or transporting of any items once they have been purchased by the Buyer.
· Decisions by the Auctioneer are final.
· All onsite auctions require a valid ID to register.
· Payments made by credit card will have a 3.5% processing fee added to the final price. No credit cards accepted for vehicle and equipment purchases. Payments made by check must be local Rapid City area checks only. No out of state personal checks. All purchases over $ 3,000.00 must be paid by bank wire transfer. Contact Messner Auction Co. for details.
· All announcements made day of auction, or time of sale will take precedence over any and all other advertising or representations whether printed or verbal.
· Some items may be subject to a reserve or minimum price.
· Applicable sales tax will be collected.
· Buyer agrees upon registering for an auction, either onsite or online, they will be bound to all of its terms and conditions.
· If Buyer is the successful bidder, and fails to make payment when due, Buyer agrees to the legal recourse on this terms page. Any legal disputes shall be settled in the appropriate South Dakota Court, pursuant to South Dakota Laws.
We will hold a viewing for this auction on Wednesday September 20th from noon to 3pm. Pay and load out will be on Friday September 22nd from 11:30am to 5:30pm. All items are located at the residence, 6977 Green Oak Lane in Rapid Valley. If you buy a building full of contents we will make arrangements with you to load out, but they do need paid for on Friday the 22nd. If you have questions, please contact Gary at 391-3564. This sale does have a 7.5% BUYERS PREMIUM. Directions to location are: take HWY 44 east, turn south on Anderson Road, then right on Green Oak Lane. Signs will be posted.