1. Messner Auction & Land Co./Messner Realty KW Black Hills/Gary Messner - Broker are representing the Seller(s) only in this transaction, and are not responsible for any statements made by other parties and any third party is not subagent of Messner Auction & Land Co. / Messner Realty KW Black Hills.
2. Please have you financial arrangements made prior to bidding on this auction. A letter of proof of funds may be requested at the time of auction and will be required of the winning bidder day of auction.
3. An earnest money deposit of $4,500.00 will be required from the successful bidder with 24 hours after the auction has concluded. The earnest money can be Cash, Check or Cashiers Check made payable to Pennington Title Co.. Earnest money is irrevocable, so should Buyer not close the transaction, earnest money will not be returned for any reason.
4. At the conclusion of the auction, we will meet with the successful bidder in order to sign an Offer and Purchase agreement., and collect the earnest money.
5. Seller will furnish the required deed for the property, pay the SD transfer tax, and provide the Title Insurance policy.
6. A Buyers Premium of 4.5% will be added to the final high winning bid to achieve the total contract price for the property.
7. All Real Estate taxes will be pro-rated to date of closing.
8. Seller will NOT provide a survey or location exhibit survey.
9. This transaction will close at Pennington Title in Rapid City, SD. on or before July 28th 2022.
10. Property sells AS-IS, WHERE-IS, please inspect to the degree you deem necessary. The property is available for inspection any time via an appointment with the listing Broker. All information received has been provided by the County of Pennington and the City of Rapid. Please make sure to do your due diligence on this property. Seller has provided a property disclosure for this home. A home inspection has also been completed by the Seller and is also being provided to all potential Buyers.
11. This is a public auction. Property is available to any qualified purchaser without regard to race, color, familiar status, national origin or physical handicap.
12. Auctioneer, Sellers, and Service Provider are NOT responsible for lost or Insufficient internet or telephone service that may limit the Buyer's ability to participate in the auction.
13. Property is being sold by the legal description provided by the Pennington County Director of Equalization Office.
14. This auction will begin to close at 2:00pm MST. This is a soft close auction and will have a 2 minute auto extend future on the bidding platform as long as bid activity continues. If you have question please call.
15. For any further clarifications contact the Listing Broker, Gary Messner at 605-391-3564 or 605-343-7500.